Thursday, March 10, 2011

3-MONTH CORE STRENGTH BOOTCAMP

One of the projects we have been working on for the past half-year or so is a 3-month Bootcamp program aimed at helping people enjoy a healthier overall lifestyle. It combines our Core Strength program with a healthy eating plan, as well as a support group that meets regularly to discuss and monitor your goals.

We have already finished our first round of the Bootcamp, and we're really happy with the results - and we have a new season starting this weekend! We have a few spots available, so there is still a chance for you to join us.

This season of the Bootcamp will run from March 13th, 2011 to June 18th, 2011.

To find out more, call Albert at +60176139311 or email us at studio23kuching@gmail.com


We'll leave you with some of the feedback our first Bootcampers gave us!


***


It’s much easier to watch my diet and exercise with a group to support me.
-Diana M.

It really helped me open up to new lifestyle ideas that actually work.
-Darren A.

Just being slimmer is not the answer it’s  important  to  be  healthy from the inside out. I’m an emotional eater, so with the help of the food journal, I got that sorted out.
-Diana H.

Being in better shape allowed me to do many things I didn’t have the confidence or the physical condition to do before… and many friends and acquaintances want to know how I suddenly look good.
-Georgette T.


It works! I now have flat abs without sucking in my tummy!
Oh, and better stamina too!
-Serina L.

The Bootcamp really helped me to be more aware of things like how my body responds to stress, and how to make conscious decisions to not let stress get the upper hand.
-Joanna Y.

There is nothing to lose. Why not just make a difference in your life?
-Isla L.

Join and you will discover you are stronger than you thought.
-Sze Leng T.

No comments:

 
Free counter and web stats